Saturday, February 16, 2013

Untrieds: China Glaze - White Cap



For this look I used a super dark purple base, Avon - Midnight Plum, and layered China Glaze - White Cap over top.  White Cap is a very translucent shimmery white base with lots of iridescent gold glitter in it. I didn't realize how much gold was actually in White Cap until I put it on, and I don't really like gold so I don't really like this colour combo. I'm sure some would, just not me. (Doesn't it look a little green to you?) Application was smooth, formula was thin so it was great to work with. When dry this polish is slightly textured but two top coats will cover it. I'd like to try White Cap over a white of slightly off white base next time. It would also be great as a subtle accent. (PS I didn't cap my nails that's why it looks like there's tonsss of tip wear!)




No comments:

Post a Comment