Friday, May 03, 2013

NOTD: OPI - Can't Let Go (Liquid Sand)

Hey guys! So this is my first liquid sand polish. If you're not familiar with liquid sand, it's a matte textured polish made by OPI. They're still extremely glittery and sparkly even though they're matte!








Here it is with one coat of top coat on my first and ring fingers.


Two coats of top coat. Still a tad bit textured so if you want it completely smooth I would suggest either three top coats, or buff after the first top coat so your second top coat makes it smooth.


Here are all nails with two top coats.




Application for this polish was great, I had no troubles whatsoever. I've heard that the newer liquid sands are a much smoother application than the Mariah Carey liquid sands. If you have long nails like me you may need to use 3 coats. For my nails however I did one full coat, a tip coat, and a second full coat. I thought the textured effect would bother me but I really like it because it's so different! I'm going to be purchasing more liquid sands as soon as I get some money! 

XO Natasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment