Sunday, July 28, 2013

Untried: SOPI - Why Yellow There...

I got this polish at Winners for $5 or $6 and I've never seen SOPI there before so I was super excited! They had a couple other colours but none that I liked. This light muted yellow is really pretty for spring and summer if you like colour coordinating. It's also a very nice accent colour that goes well with most outfits. 





The formula was pretty nice, I used 3 thin coats for full opacity. You could probably get away with 2 thicker ones though. 

This polish reminds me of China Glaze - Lemon Fizz. Here is a comparison of the two polishes: 


Both these polishes dry differently than their bottle colour, but Lemon Fizz is definitely a little brighter, while Why Yellow There is a little more muted. I love both! 


XO Natasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment