Thursday, June 20, 2013

One Love Lacquers


I bought these polishes FOREVER ago and I never got around to swatching them! When I finally swatched them, I never got around to writing the blog post! This indie polish brand is called One Love Lacquers, and can be purchased from Victoria on her Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/OneLoveLacquers


The first polish I'll show you is called Mermaid Lagoon.  This polish has pink and black hex glitters, and square blue glitters in a clear base. I love mermaids and I loooved this one when I saw it! In the picture above I have it over Zoya - Gei Gei and OPI - Suzi Says Feng Shui. I have two coats on all my fingers except my pinky, which has one coat. Formula was good. 

This next polish is called Captain Hook. This polish has red and black hex glitters and purple bar glitters. I'm a huge fan of bar glitter, and I love how Victoria put red and purple together, a combination I love but one that isn't very common. I have Captain Hook over Zoya - Julie and OPI - Comet Loves Cupid. All fingers have two coats, pinky has one. Formula was good. 


This last polish is called Grasshopper Pie. As much as I love the other two this one is definitely my favourite! This polish has (I think) matte mint hex glitter (it doesn't sparkle), larger brown hex glitter, and some silver micro glitter. I didn't think I woud like this one as much as I do. I have it over OPI - Gargantuan Green Grape, Orly - Buried Alive, China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint. All nails have two coats and once again my pinky only has one coat. I think this polish goes PERFECTLY with Re-Fresh Mint! Formula was good. 


XO Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment