Sunday, June 09, 2013

Pearl Layering

I wanted a mani just for a couple days so I figured I'd try out some layering. I love layering a shimmery translucent pink over a dark blue. This time I layered a semi translucent pearl over a pink colour. The pink colour was Sinful Colors - Folly, the pearl was Rimmel London - Crushed Pearl. 



I loooved Folly, I thought it was absolutely beautiful. It didn't photograph true to it's real colour, but here's a picture anyway. 




I knew I hated it as soon as I put the first drop of Crushed Pearl onto my thumb. I know it doesn't look ugly or anything, but like I said I loved Folly, so I felt this just ruined it. This pearl is a little more opaque than I'd like, but I think it could be really pretty over some other colours! 


XO Natasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment