Friday, June 14, 2013

Taylor Swift: Red Tour

My friends and I are going to see Taylor Swift today! It'll be my first time seeing her, so I'm really excited. I'm also super excited to see Ed Sheeran. Of course, I had to paint my nails RED seeing as that's the name of her tour. I don't have many reds, my favourite is by OPI, called Comet Loves Cupid. I've had it forever and I think it's just a beautiful, classic red. My mom recently bought me another red though, by Essie, called Catwalk. It's got the slightest bit of silver shimmer in it, and it's a little darker and more fuchsia than my OPI red. 

I didn't want to have just plain nails so I decided to add some accents, using my new triangle rhinestones which are plain silver (or clear). I placed one triangle at the base of each of my nails near my cuticles, pointing out so as to accentuate my (sort of) almond nails. As my nails grow out I'm continuing to file them and bring out the almond shape again! 




I really love how this look turned out, and I love my rhinestones. Essie - Catwalk did not photograph correctly on my nails, it's a little darker and more fuchsia IRL. It looks like the photograph of the bottle below. 


Check out these beauties! 


This is a look I want to try out again, with a different colour, and possibly more rhinestones on each nail, or different placements of the rhinestones. 

What are your favourite things to do with rhinestones? 

XO Natasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment