Monday, August 19, 2013

Nail Art August Day 7: Stripes

Around three months ago I purchased my first striping tape. I had a lot of fun making really complicated designs, and I figured that's what I would do for today's post. But typical me, I really wanted to do something different than what the majority of people would do. Instead of making it really complicated, I decided to make it really simple. 




This mani is inspired by my bedroom. It's got a piece of trim in the middle of the walls. I was originally going to use the colours from my room but I decided to try out some new polishes instead! 


Orly - Rage, Essie - Naughty Nautical

Here's a shot of Rage before I put Naughty Nautical on top, isn't she a beauty?! 




And one last shot of my nails! It was hard to get Naughty Nautical to photograph properly, it's a little brighter in person than in the pictures. I used striping tape to create the lines. 




I absolutely love the simplicity of this mani, and I think these two colours look amazing together! 

XO Natasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment